OFX Payments Ireland Limited, trading as OFX is regulated by the Central Bank of Ireland.
General & Other
- What is IFSC?
- Do you accept part payments?
- How do I add a new currency to my profile?
- ACH routing number
- How do I update my personal details?
- How long is a live exchange rate valid for?
- How to find U.S. account and routing numbers
- I do not have a mobile number. What alternatives do I have?
- What are spot transfers?
- Is my personal information secure?
- I’ve forgotten my username or password – what should I do?
- What are SEPA Transfers?
- What is a forward contract?
- What is a routing number?
- What is BSC?
- What is CHIPS?
- What is NCC?
- What is NEFT?
- What is the market rate or interbank rate?
- What’s my client reference number for?