- Login to your OFX account
- The page will open on the “Deal Dashboard”
- Select the “Recipient” tab, then “Add New Recipient”. Fill out the form with the banking details provided by your recipient.
- Once this recipient has been successfully saved return to the “Deal Dashboard” and select “New quote”
- Enter in the two currencies you wish to transfer between and the value you need to transfer. This can be the sell value (what you are sending OFX) or the buy value (what the recipient needs to receive. Select “Get Quote”. You will be issued a rate on the left under “Quote Details”. If you wish to proceed with the transfer select “Continue”
- Next select the recipient that was previously added. It will be in a drop-down list. Then add any reference that is required to be shown with the payment. Remember when the recipient receives the funds it will show as OFX so it’s always best to add something.
- If all the details are correct and you are satisfied with the information you have provided select “Finalise Transfer”. By doing so the rate is locked in and binding for you.
- We’ll send you through a confirmation via email with all the details of your transfer including our bank details.
- We’ll keep you up to date each step of the way with email or SMS!
Making A Transfer